Rainbow Dust Sparkle Range – Pastel Baby Green – 5g
These Sparkle glitters are non-toxic but classed as non-edible, therefore we recommend that these are used on removable decorations only. This extra fine decorative glitter is non-toxic and suitable for food contact. The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.
They are highly reflective and shine with their same colour highlights throughout. Weight is 17g including pot.
This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle. The results are stunning!
This Pastel Baby Green adds a subtle sparkle with a hint of green.