Brigid's The One and Only Ganaching ROUND Kit 06 Inch
Round Ganaching Kit is a new innovative way of ganaching your sponge cake with ease. You will be able to achieve a smooth and symmetrical ganached cake with less mess, less time and no fuss, regardless of your skill level.
Brigid's The One and Only Ganaching ROUND Kit 6 Inch
This round Ganaching Kit is a new innovative way of ganaching your sponge cake with ease. You will be able to achieve a smooth and symmetrical ganached cake with less mess, less time, and no fuss, regardless of your skill level.
The Kit comes with -
- A height guided Liner, all Liners are 7 inches high
- A nonstick reusable disc to line the bottom of your tin
- A clip to secure the overlap of the liner
- A ganache squeeze bottle
- A food-grade Foam Spacer to give you the correct thickness of the ganache
Each Liner is Reusable, made from Food Grade Plastic, and is Recyclable.
- Bake the day before and let rest or a frozen cake would work perfectly as well.
- Fold the end of the liner in on itself at the ends, helps to give the round shape at overlap (only applies to new liners )
- Ganache made from 35% - 50% dark chocolate
- Set overnight in the fridge
- When taken out of fridge peel liner straight away
- Gentle taps along the way so no gaps
- If using a stacked cake finish the process with a cake card.
- When making the ganache use fresh cream *(single or double) not whipping cream (we got whipping cream and ganache split)
Ratios of chocolate to cream/water for Ganache
You may also want our delicious Biscuit cake Recipe
550g Dark and Milk Chocolate
454g Golden Syrup
360g Combination of Digestives, Rich Tea and Gingernut biscuits
1. Place chocolate, butter, and golden syrup into a large bowl, place on a pan of water (Bain Marie) melt on a low heat until everything is melted. Make sure all the ingredients are melted, smooth, and fluid.
2. Take your bowl off the heat, then add all the ingredients one at a time, mix in till all incorporated, add maltesters last.
3. Pop on a pair of food gloves, place the mixture into the tin, pushing down until it's all compact, nice and tight.
4. Place in the fridge overnight to set.
Brigid's The One and Only Ganaching Kit!
Each Liner is Reusable, made from Food Grade Plastic and is Recyclable.
Check out our tutorial video on how to ganache your cake with Brigid's Ganaching Kit > https://youtu.be/fKypE1JIxqA
|Enable Hide Price||No|