Nifty Nozzles MINI SET OF 13 - Brand NEW set
It is is the perfect nozzle to create beautiful buttercream flowers. You can use it on cakes and cupcakes.
RRP: £44.99 | Save: £7.00
Nifty Nozzles MINI SET OF 13
Updated information - the Mini Russian Piping tips have been upgraded to a new set of 13, they are beautiful as soon as they arrive I will get our images updated, they also included the nozzle you are all after, I think it's time to give her a name, she has a similar sister nozzle too. Again I will decide on names once they arrive.
For now, only 50 sets are arriving, then future sets arrive 2 months later, then hopefully we should be receiving them monthly, Russia is experiencing exceptional difficulties sourcing steel.
The first 49 sets as I will be keeping a set, will go on sale as soon as I received the notification they have hit the UK, I have promised Kerry from Kerry's Bouquet's that I have set aside 15 sets for her customers, I will continue to do this as each batch comes in.
The price has gone up due to the new extortionate costs for shipping, plus the increased customs charges, nothing we can do. However, the positive is you are going to love them. :-)
Nifty Nozzles MINI SET OF 13 is the perfect set of our mini nozzles to create beautiful buttercream flowers. You can use them on cakes and cupcakes.
These beautiful Russian decorating tips are made from stainless steel, marked with our logo Nifty Nozzles, the nozzle number and our Russian Partner Alexander business name Tulip.
In addition, it's fully tested to comply with EU regulations. Dishwasher proof, will not rust.
Tips for using Nifty Nozzles:
1) Wash your new nozzles thoroughly before use.
2) Use smaller strong disposable bags – more than a handful of buttercream is too much – you can always refill.
3) Pop your nozzle into the piping bag, cut the bag so the nozzle is just in line with the cut.
4) Fill your piping bag with your chosen colour buttercream and twist your filled bag.
5) Put a fresh thin coating of buttercream onto your cupcake or cake.
6) Hold your filled bag of buttercream and sit on top of your cake. Once sat, begin to squeeze as it attaches to the cake, gently squeeze and pull up 1cm, stop squeezing, pull off. Repeat until you have enough flowers for your new created cake.
You can add leaves and berries to enhance your cake, using the Wilton tips round 10, 5 and leaf 352.
Mini size per nozzle 40mm (h) 17mm (Tip) 30mm (b).
500g of Unsalted Butter at room temperature or Lightly Salted Butter if you prefer to take the sweetness away.
1kg of Sugar and Crumbs flavoured icing sugar of your choice.
1-2 tablespoons of Condensed Milk – this helps to make it creamy if you prefer you can use boiled water or milk.
Beat the butter until light and whippy. Then, add our Sugar and Crumbs flavoured icing sugar of your choice and condensed milk or other liquid you prefer (water, cream, milk, ...). Chop this in with a spatula, then pop onto the mixer, cover mixer with a tea towel to prevent an icing cloud, then whip till all incorporated and fluffy.
If you would like to check out more Nifty Nozzles, click here.
Get more ideas on our Recipe Website.