Floral Antlers Wedding Cake – 2 Day Class – 14 September 2019 – Deposit ONLY
Floral Antlers Wedding Cake – 2 Day Class – 14 September 2019 is a fabulous 2 days class we offer here at the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen in Stockport, Cheshire, with Natalie Porter, from Immaculate Confections.
Please note the full cost of this class is paid in full. If you wish to pay in instalments, please give Laura call on 0161 393 5056 to make arrangements. Balances must be paid 2 weeks before. Unfortunately once class places are booked, we cannot offer refunds.
The Class is £375 in total, book now and pay only £100 non-refundable deposit to ensure your place on the amazing class. You can contact us to pay instalments or we will contact you one month before to pay the balance in full.
The cost of this two day class is £375.
Please note that the cost covers all materials we are going to use. So, that includes Massa sugarpaste, Squires flowerpaste and Saracino modelling paste. It also includes the cost of three dummy cakes, two of which will have been pre-covered for each student before class.
Techniques we are going to show are:
• Using dark navy fondant to achieve those desirable and elusive sharp edges, with a perfect finish. It is a quick and easy technique, even with a difficult dark colour.
• Making a range of wired and unwired flowers and foliage – Anemones, Thistles, Roses (using Rapid Rose technique). Filler flowers, lots of lovely Berries and all of my hints and tips for making beautiful, practical sugar flowers.
• Using colour and petal dusts to bring your work to life. So you will learn how to create a striking colour palette that really catches the eye.
• Constructing a simple wire frame to make and support the antlers.
• Wiring and taping everything for a realistic and dynamic finish.
• And of course the all important arranging of everything on the cake to create this unique and modern wedding design.
Class Start times are 10am. But feel free to arrive a little earlier to meet other class members and have a brew to get you started 🙂
Class finish times are 6pm. However we could do run over time.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
If you would like to check out more Classes we offer, click here.
Get more ideas on our Recipe Websites.