Poly-Dowels® – New Small Universal – White 12 inch – Pack 12
Poly-Dowels® – New Small Universal – White 12 inch – Pack 122
Poly-Dowels® are ideal when assembling tiered celebration cakes. The patented channel design gives cakes great stability and support, whilst remaining easy to cut. Poly-Dowels – The name you can trust.
Poly-Dowels™ are specially designed plastic dowels for building stacked and tiered cakes.
To use, simply cut your Poly-Dowels to size, then push them into your cake. This will give your cake the support it needs to hold the next tier.
What makes Poly-Dowels so great?
• They are specifically engineered to hold an immense weight.
• The standard size can hold a small, 3 tier cake.
• Poly-Dowels have internal ridges for additional support.
• They pass through the cake, rather than compress it like traditional dowels.
• They are not prone to collapsing, so you can trust that they will hold your cake steady.
• Easy to cut.
• Easy to see when assembling a cake.
• Disposable, but can be reused.
• Food safe.
The dowels are sold individually, so you can order as many as you need for your cake project.
Questions from customers:
Q: What is the material Poly-Dowels are made of?
A: Poly-Dowels are made of Virgin Polypropylene resin. The bubble tea straws are the same plastic as drinking straws but thicker.
Small 12″ Poly-Dowels measure – Length 30cm, diameter 0.5cm