24 Cupcake Bouquet Class Online
Learn how to make Stunning Cupcake Bouquets to wow your friends and family.
24 Cupcake Bouquet Class Online
Come and join our Facebook live online tutorial to learn how to make these beautiful bouquets.
Please read fully so you understand the whole process.
When you purchase this tutorial please DO NOT add any other products to your shopping bag, do that separately in a different order.
This online tutorial is only for paid members, it will be shown live in the private group called Carols 24 Cupcake Bouquet Class Online, on Facebook. You will be asked to join this group once you have paid and confirmed the terms and conditions, which will be emailed to you separately. the link for the group is
This online tutorial can be purchased at any time. It is yours to keep forever, and all previous sessions will also be available to you to view and follow at your leisure. All future classes will also be available for you to either join in or view, at no extra cost to you. However, you are NOT to share any of the techniques or teach anyone else anything within the tutorial, this is for you only. Any members sharing techniques will be removed from the group.
There will be online notes and bouquet layouts for you to download. There's so much information on each session - it's going to be great fun.
You can either work along with me on the session, just like you would in class, or you can watch and join in the conversation, then do the class at your leisure.
We will take a 15-minute break during the session.
Once you have enrolled in the class and joined the group, all items needed for the session will be shared with you. If you don't have them already, you can either buy from our online shop if we sell them, or I will give you links to other suppliers if we don't stock certain products.
What Will You Learn
1. How to make bouquets from a 24 plus arrangement.
2. How to make perfect buttercream
3. How to decorate 24 Cupcakes making Poppies also using Mini Nifty nozzles including the Russian Piping Tips Nifty Nozzles
4. How to arrange the bouquets
5. How to cut and arrange your cellophane wrappings, tissue papers, and ribbons
In the session, you can choose to make a single arrangement or multiple arrangements. You will be shown how to design bouquets of 24 cupcakes. All you need to do is make your decision of what you are going to create on the day.
Group benefits - a fantastic private community group where all members will be able to help each other and share links on where to buy supplies, etc.
I'm so looking forward to you joining the class.
Terms & Conditions for purchasing classes:
1. Only purchase classes, do not add products to your basket. You can order more than one class at a time.
2. Select Click & Collect as your shipping method, shipping will not be refunded if you choose to pay for a shipping option.
3. Please follow this link to join your Facebook Group, answer all questions confirming your order number and your name if different from your Facebook name
4. Please read the group rules, ensuring that you are aware that what you learn in the class is for yourself only and is not to be shared. Please respect the tutors Intellectual Property Rights, however, please feel free to share your finished cake images on social media giving credit to the tutor and class you have been taught in.
5. By purchasing this class you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
|Brand||Sugar and Crumbs (S&C)|
|Enable Hide Price||No|