Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Try these easy Apple Crumble cinnamon buns as a treat for afternoon tea. They’re delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze.
In addition, we have made them using our natural flavoured Cocoa Powders.In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can bake these easy Cinnamon Buns in any flavour. Try to make it using Banana Split Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars, or combine flavours.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
In addition, you will impress your dinner party guests with gorgeous and handmade Cinnamon Buns.
Seriously, say hello to big, fluffy PERFECT cinnamon buns packed with a cinnamon brown sugar filling and glazed with an apple crumble cream cheese glaze that drips into the middle and soaks every single bite.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your cinnamon buns on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but they will last up to 3 days.
Check more recipes out here.
To make the dough:
1. Warm the milk in a pan to a temperature of 110F.
2. Add to a mixer bowl and then pour the yeast in over the top. Wait for the yeast to activate, it should start foaming.
3. Then, add in the egg and egg yolk, melted butter and icing sugar, mix in.
4. Add in the bread flour and fold in with a spoon, then attach a dough hook and leave on a medium speed for 8 minutes to knead the mix and form a dough.
5. Transfer the dough to a well oiled bowl and cover with clingfilm. Cover with a warm towel and leave to rise for 1 and a half hours.
6. Preheat the oven to 180c 170c fan Gas Mark 4.
7. After the dough has doubled in size transfer to a floured surface and roll out into a rectangle shape.
8. Spread the melted butter over the dough.
9. Mix the brown sugar and icing sugar together and then sprinkle this over the melted butter.
10. Tightly roll up the dough and cut into 1 inch pieces.
11. Place on a baking sheet and cover with clingfilm and the warm towel again for 30 mins.
12. Once proved, place the cinnamon buns in a baking tray, so they are packed in nicely.
13. Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly golden brown on the edges.
Leave to cool for 5 mins in the tray.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
14. Mix the cream cheese with the icing sugar and butter and beat well.
15. Spread over the buns and serve immediately.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.