Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
If you’ve never made your own Chocolate Cherry Tiffin before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this Chocolate Cherry Tiffin recipe is.
In fact, it is also known as a fridge cake. As a result, it is a simple and quick, a recipe that does not require any cooking.
Tiffin is a form of cake-like treat, that is made up of crushed biscuits, sugar, syrup, raisins, cherries and cocoa powder.
So, in our delicious Chocolate Cherry Tiffin recipe, have used Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Cherry Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder, hazelnuts, walnuts and dried cherries.
It will keep up to two weeks in the fridge, in an airtight container.
In addition, you can also use any flavour from our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powders!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Break up the chocolate and pop into a large microwaveable bowl with the chopped butter and the golden syrup. Microwave in thirty second bursts, stirring each time, until you have a smooth glossy mixture with no lumps.
2. Stir through the Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Cherry Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder.
3. Roughly chop the hazelnuts, walnuts and dried cherries. Add to the chocolate mixture and stir well.
4. Line a square brownie tin with tin foil and then pour in the prepared mixture levelling it out with a spoon.
5. Place in the fridge for at least four hours until solid and then use a sharp knife to cut into 12 squares. Continue to store in the fridge.
Why not add in crushed rich tea biscuits into the mix. If you have any leftover chocolate, simply melt and cover your tiffin mixture.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.