Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Chocolate Mint cupcakes recipe is a traditional bake that everyone loves. In addition, we have decided to add that extra mint flavour using our natural flavoured Icing Sugars.In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can bake these easy cupcakes in any flavour. Try to make it using Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, or combine flavours. For example, use our Orange Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar for baking the cupcakes and our delicious Jaffa Twist for making buttercream.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
In addition, you can decorate these classic cupcakes with buttercream flowers using our Nifty Nozzles, the genuine Russian piping tips.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, the cupcakes doesn’t go dry around the edges.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your cupcakes on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but they will last up to 2 days.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat the oven to 140 c, 275 F, Gas mark 1.
2. Place our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice (we are using Chocolate Mint) and margarine into a mixer bowl, blend until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time. Only add the next egg when egg one is incorporated.
4. If mix starts to curdle add a tablespoon of the flour from your weighed out ingredients.
5. Now add flour and fold in, do not mix in. If you mix in you will knock the air out.
6. Add 1 tablespoon warm boiled water.
7. Fill the paper cases 2/3rds of the way up. Bake in the oven at 140C for 10-15min if you are using mini cases. 20 minutes for normal cases, or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
8. Test with a cake test to see if its baked.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.