Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Our yummy Chocolate Marshmallows are sweet, soft, springy and fluffy pillows of deliciousness.
These homemade marshmallows are easy and so much better than store-bought.
To keep marshmallows fresh, set the opened marshmallows in a container with a tight-fitting lid or in a freezer-safe, Ziploc plastic bag. Avoid packing too many marshmallows into the container or bag because it will squish them together. Seal the container or bag securely.
If you like you can freeze them in the freezer.
To use the marshmallows, remove the bag from the freezer and set them on the counter for 10-15 minutes at room temperature before using them so they can defrost. If the marshmallows stick together, sprinkle a dash of icing sugar or cornstarch in the bag and shake to coat them. The marshmallows should break apart.
In addition, you can also try baking these marshmallows using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Fill a jug with 180ml of warm water. Empty the contents of the gelatine sachets and whisk until dissolved. Stand to the side.
2. Line a baking tin (8x12in) with clingfilm and brush with vegetable oil.
3. In a heavy-based pan combine the granulated sugar, 200g of the Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Milkshake Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice), all the liquid glucose and 3 tablespoons of water. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally until it’s melted or until the mixture reaches 112c. Don’t worry if you don’t have a thermometer. Just stir until it bubbles and then let it bubble for a further 5 minutes stirring all the time.
4. Pour into a mixing bowl and whisk on a low setting. After a few minutes add the gelatine you prepared earlier and increase the speed of the whisk to a medium setting. Whisk for 10-12 minutes until the mixture has increased in size and reached a thick marshmallowy consistency.
5. Meanwhile, melt the conserve/jam in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes then set aside.
6. Tip the marshmallow mixture into the prepared tin and stir in the conserve with a small spoon a little at a time to create a swirly pattern.
7. Cover the tin with clingfilm and leave to set at room temperature for 4-6 hours or overnight.
8. Sift the cornflour and 50g of the Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Milkshake Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) in a bowl. Using a hot knife cut the marshmallow into desired size pieces and toss each piece in the powdered mixture until coated.
9. Store in an airtight container lined with baking paper for up to 2 weeks.
To substitute the sachets for gelatine leaves you will need 12 leaves, soak them in some cold water, once they are soft squeeze the excess water from them. When making the syrup add 200ml of water instead of the 3 tbsps of water. Then add the gelatine leaves to the syrup and stir in off the heat until dissolved, add all the mix to the mixing bowl and whisk until marshmallow but still loose enough to pour into your tin.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.