Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
If you’ve never made your own popcorn before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this Caramel Popcorn recipe is.
In fact, this is the perfect make-at-home snack for movie night. An easy caramel sauce flavoured with Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar is simply stirred through freshly popped corn.
This popcorn recipe with a festive touch, makes the perfect snack to have in front of a Christmas movie with the fire blazing. It’s also a simple sweet treat that can be enjoyed all year round.
Once you make the popcorn, you can store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Kids and adults alike will love munching on this caramel popcorn.
In addition, you can also try making this popcorn using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
To make the caramel sauce.
1. Weigh out the butter, brown sugar, Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and golden syrup into a small saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted. Stir and continue heating until you have a smooth, thick sauce.
2. Remove the caramel sauce from the heat and stir through the double cream. Set aside for the moment.
3. Pop the corn. First measure out the vegetable oil into a large pan with a lid (preferably a glass one so you can see what’s going on, although that’s not essential) and warm on medium heat for about thirty seconds.
4. After thirty seconds, add the corn kernels to the pan, shaking to coat them in the oil, and then put the lid on and return to the heat. A short while later the kernels should start popping noisily.
5. When you think all the kernels have popped, give the pan another shake to make sure, and then take off the heat. Remove the lid and allow to cool for a few minutes before stirring through the caramel sauce. Best eaten straight away.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.