Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these delicious Coconut Macaroons for satisfying snack during the day or for your family.
A Coconut Macaroon is a delicious cake/biscuit that is crunchy on the outside with toasted coconut and deliciously chewy on the inside.
In addition, you can also try making this cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powders! If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
2. Put the condensed milk into a bowl and add the now cooled toasted desiccated coconut, mix thoroughly until combined. Put to one side.
3. Now mix the Coconut Flavoured Sugar and Crumbs Whipping it up with the 35ml water using your mixer.
4. Start the mixer on low speed until the mix and the water have combined, scrape down the bowl to ensure all loose Whipping It Up has been incorporated into the mix.
5. Turn up the mixer sped to high and whisk until the mixture is thick and creamy.
6. Add this creamy mixture to the desiccated coconut and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon.
7. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the mixture as this will not make them too big if you do want larger macaroons you would use a dessert spoon instead. Place the knobs of mixture onto greaseproof paper on a baking tray
8. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 mins or until the macaroon is golden all over. Cool on a wire rack.
9. Once cooled Melt the Callebaut Chocolate in the microwave on short bursts of 15 seconds until it is smooth and creamy.
10. Gently dip the bottom of the Macaroons in the melted chocolate to coat the bottom and just around the sides, leave on greaseproof paper and put in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.