Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Written By Laura Charters - Last Updated: 10th February 2015
These chocolate brownies are rich, gooey, fudgy and perfect in every way. One bite and you’re in brownie heaven.
This is the easiest recipe ever! The brownies themselves take 5 minutes or less to prepare. They will be gone before you know it!
A Chocolate Brownie is a square or rectangular, chocolate baked treat. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
Carol McFarland, owner of Sugar and Crumbs has done a couple of Facebook Lives showing us how to bake these easy and yummy brownies. You can catch the video here.
Furthermore, you can also try baking Brownies using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powders to make any flavour Brownies you wish! If you would like to check our full range of Natural and Cocoa Powders click here.
1. Mix the margarine and sugar until incorporated and light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs, and mix in.
3. Add the flour, Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder (of your choice) and half of the chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
4. Line or grease a rectangular baking tray (24 x 33cm) approximately.
5. Pour the mix into the baking tray using a spatula to even the mixture in the tray. Sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake in the oven at 140C, 275 F, Gas mark 1 for 25 to 40 minutes depending on how soft and gooey you want them. Please note the brownies will rise and then fall!
7. It’s cooked when it’s browned slightly and starts to crack.
8. Leave in the tin for 5-10 minutes to cool then place on a wire rack to cool before slicing. Store in an airtight container and eat within 5 days.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.