Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
If you’ve never made your own shortbread biscuits before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this Easy Flavoured Shortbread Biscuit recipe is.
Why not give your biscuits a delicious boost of flavour, with our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
In addition, you can also use any flavour from our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
200g (7 oz) Butter Unsalted – Softened and Chopped
200g (7 oz) Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of choice. On this occasion we have used Blueberry
1 lightly beaten Egg
400g (14 3/4 oz) Plain Flour, plus extra for dusting
1. Pre-heat the oven to 140 C, 275 F, Gas 1.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until combined.
3. Add the egg and half of the flour. Mix until forms a paste.
4. Place remaining flour onto the worktop and knead the dough (mixture will be a little dry and crumbly).
5. Dust the mould you are using with flour and tap out the excess.
6. Smooth a small piece of the dough and press into the mould.
7. Press firmly, making sure it is level with the back of the mould.
8. Turn the mould over and release the dough.
9. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
10. Optional – Simply push a lollipop stick into the dough before baking or immediately upon removal from the oven.
11. Place all shortbreads on baking trays and than place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
12. Bake in the oven for between 8-15 minutes depending on the size of the shortbread biscuits. Place on cooling rack.
So, once cooled, store your biscuits in an airtight container for about 2 to 3 weeks at normal room temperature.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.