Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Why not make your own sugarpaste from scratch, our Flavoured Sugarpaste by Sugar and Crumbs recipe is very easy.
As a result, this recipe will also allow you to make your own flavoured sugarpaste / fondant, by using our delicious range Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
In fact, sugarpaste is known in the UK as the roll out icing which is used for covering cakes. It is referred to as fondant in America, Australia and some other countries. Therefore to clarify, sugarpaste and fondant are the same.Once you have made your sugar paste, it will keep upto 3 months. Most importantly, make sure your sugarpaste is well wrapped in a trex coated clingfilm and an airtight bag or container.
In addition, you can also make a variety of different flavoured sugar pastes by using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Nicky Shevlin from My Design A Cake who gave us this recipe.
1. Combine the gelatine powder with cold water and let stand until thickened.
2. Then, place gelatine mixture into the microwave and heat until it turns to liquid (approximately 30 seconds).
3. Heat glucose and glycerine for approximately 1 minute.
4. Mix well with melted gelatine.
5. Stir in Trex just before completely melted. If adding vanilla extract stir in. Mixture should cool until lukewarm.
6. Place 3/4 of the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice in a large bowl.
7. Make a well in the centre and using a dough hook on low speed – 1.
8. Stir in the lukewarm gelatine mixture.
9. Then, mix in the sugar and add more a little at a time until stickiness disappears.
10. Knead in remaining sugar and gum trag (depending on the stretch you like).
11. Knead until the sugar paste is smooth, pliable and does not stick to your hands.
12. If sugar paste is too soft add more sugar. If too stiff add water (a drop at a time). Use fondant immediately or store in airtight container in fridge.
13. When ready to use bring to room temperature and knead again until soft. Store in trex coated clingfilm and in a ziplock bag. Can be frozen if needed.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.