Ganache Masterclass with Rachel Hanna - Online
Ganache Masterclass with Rachel Hanna Online
Please note once you have booked your class there are no refunds or swaps, it's also your responsibility to take note of classes you have booked and dates they go online. When you pay, you will be sent a link to join the facebook group, if you do not get that link check your junk or spam box. Otherwise email the office and we will send a link, you will need to send us your order number for us to do this. email@example.com
Rachel Hanna from Marie Antoinette Cake Design specialises in creating contemporary, award-winning bespoke wedding cakes throughout the North West of England.
With a keen eye for design, Rachel is mostly self-taught and has developed many of her own techniques to create her signature look.
In recent years she has become particularly well known for her use of texture, colour, and extensive sugar floral work. In 2019, Rachel won the award for Best Wedding Cake Designer for the North West region in The Wedding Industry Awards and has gone on to be shortlisted as a finalist in the National Awards.
Once you have enrolled in the class and joined the group, all items needed for the session will be shared with you. If you don't have them already, you can either buy from our online shop if we sell them, or I will give you links to other suppliers if we don't stock certain products.
Come and join our Facebook Live online tutorial to learn to decorate these wedding cakes.
Please read fully so you understand the whole process.
When you purchase this tutorial please DO NOT add any other products to your shopping bag, do that separately as a different order. Please also select Click and Collect in order that you are not charged for any shipping fees.
Please ensure you tick the T&C's tick box when you receive your confirmation email, this should then take you directly to the Facebook Group Ganache Masterclass with Rachel Hanna Online Class, if for some unknown reason it does not take you to the group, please search for the Facebook Group, Ganache Masterclass with Rachel Hanna Online Class, answer the 2 questions to gain access to the group. You will now have access to this group forever. Feel free to ask other members for help and advice, they will love to help, they are a friendly bunch.
This online tutorial can be purchased at any time. It is yours to keep forever, for you to view and follow at your leisure. You are NOT to share any of the techniques or teach anyone else anything within the tutorial, this is for you only. Any members sharing techniques will be removed from the group.
Rachel will show you how to master these crucial foundation skills when working with ganache, sharing her preferred tools and techniques, plus all of the tips she has learnt from 10 years of making wedding cakes so that you can learn quickly and gain the confidence to handle ganache yourself!
In this class you will learn;
- The key techniques, recipes and methods to making ganache – milk, white & dark
- What to do if your ganache goes wrong!
- How to cover a cake with ganache using acrylic ganache plates
- How to cover a cake with ganache using the Pro-Froster
- How to cover a cake with ganache using Brigid’s Ganache Kit
- Ganaching Round & Square cakes
- How to handle, set and store ganache
- How to perfect your ganache finish
- Colouring white chocolate ganache
- Creating a top decorative ganache-on-ganache finish
- How to use support dowels and stack your ganache cakes
- How to prep your ganached cakes for sugarpaste
If you’d love to improve your ganache skills, have struggled using it before or even been scared to give it a try, then this class is for you!
Please note – this class is not about decorative finishes but the detail of how to make and work with ganache to achieve a flawless, professionally finished, blank canvas on your cakes.
We advise that you simply sit back and enjoy the class on the day so that you’re able to gain as much insight as possible and ask questions in the group chat. You’ll then be able to watch back at your leisure when you come to tackle your own project, pausing and working through the class at your own pace.
Love Carol and Rachel x
Terms & Conditions for purchasing classes:
1. Only purchase classes, do not add products to your basket. You can order more than one class at a time.
2. Select Click & Collect as your shipping method, shipping will not be refunded if you choose to pay for a shipping option.
3. Please follow this link to join your Facebook Group, answer all questions confirming your order number and your name if different to your Facebook name https://www.facebook.com/groups/ganachemasterclasswithrachelhanna
4. Please read the group rules, ensuring that you are aware that what you learn in the class is for yourself only and is not to be shared. Please respect the tutors Intellectual Property Rights, however, please feel free to share your finished cake images on social media giving credit to the tutor and class you have been taught in.
5. By purchasing this class you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
|Enable Hide Price||No|