Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Sandwich Cake to have as a delicious treat with family and friends.
This Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Sandwich cake is so quick and easy to make and is made entirely by using non-animal products and Gluten-Free flour. The cake is then decorated with non-dairy Chocolate Milkshake flavoured frosting inside and out and finally, add some of our Sprinklelicious range of Vegan and Gluten-Free sprinkles to finish.
In addition, you can also try making this delicious Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c Gas mark 4, 350F, Grease and line 2 x 8-inch sandwich tins.
2. In your mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, Chocolate Milkshake Flavoured Natural Icing Sugar and the non flavoured Sugar and Crumbs Cocoa Powder. Mix all the ingredients together until combined and no lumps with a spatula.
3. In a small bowl mix the egg replacer with the Luke warm water with a whisk until light and fluffy.
4. Add the Soya milk, oil, and the whisked egg replacer to the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until all the ingredients have combined then turn up the speed on your mixer to medium-high and beat for 2 minutes.
5. Slowly add the boiling water to the mix at a low speed to avoid scolding yourself from splashing hot water.
6. Once mixed you can now divide the batter between the 2 x 8-inch sandwich tins.
8. Once Baked cool the 2 x sandwich cakes for approximately 10 minutes in their tins before turning out on a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Now let’s make the Frosting.
10. Place the non-dairy spread into your mixing bowl and beat until it’s light and fluffy.
11. Add the Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Milkshake Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar to the whipped butter and chop in to avoid an icing cloud in your kitchen. Once chopped in start your mixer at low speed until both ingredients have combined then turn up the speed to medium-high and beat for 1 minute.
12. Use approximately half of the frosting to fill your cake and then using a Wilton 1M piping tip pipe rose swirls onto of the cake to decorate and finish by using our lovely Sprinklelicious range of sprinkles which are both gluten-free and vegan to decorate the rose swirls. to add sparkle to your cake use the Sugarflair Finishing Sparkle to add bling to your frosting.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.