Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Gluten Free Carrot cake recipe is a traditional bake that everyone loves. In addition, we think this is a great recipe to use in any occasion.
You can also bake this recipe with your kids!In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can bake these easy cupcakes in any flavour. Try to make it using Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, or combine flavours. For example, use our Orange Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar for baking the cupcakes and our delicious Cream Cheese for making buttercream.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
In addition, you can decorate this classic cake with buttercream flowers using our Nifty Nozzles, the genuine Russian piping tips.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, the cupcakes doesn’t go dry around the edges.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your cakes on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but they will last up to 2 days.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, 365 F, Gas mark 5.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the carrot and eggs and mix in well.
3. Add maple syrup, coconut, fruit and the walnuts if using.
4. Mix thoroughly and incorporate the citrus juices and zest.
5. Then, pour the cake batter into a lined bread tin 20x8cm or a 16cm round cake tin.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until firm to the touch. Allow to cool on a wire cooling tray.
To make the topping
7. Cream together the Sugar and Crumbs Cinnamon Swirl Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and butter, spread over the top of the cake evenly.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.