Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Gluten-Free Carrot Cupcakes Cupcakes are easy to make and are super tasty.They are sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
Gluten-Free Carrot Cupcakes are deliciously light moist sponge cakes flavoured with Sugar and Crumbs Cinnamon Natural Flavoured Icing sugar and topped with delicious buttercream made with Sugar and Crumbs Cream Cheese Natural flavoured Icing Sugar
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in our range. Why not give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour?
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel by clicking this link. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives.
1. Fill your cupcake tin with cake cases of your choice and pre-heat the oven to 140c.
2. Grate Your Carrots.
3. Add the light Brown Sugar and Natural flavoured Icing sugar to a medium-sized bowl. add the eggs and the oil and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. In a large mixing bowl mix the flour, Bicarbonate of Soda, Baking powder Salt and Cinnamon together.
5. Gradually add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed.
6. Now add the carrots and ensure they are well mixed in.
7. Divide the cake batter between your cupcake cases filling them 3/4 full.
8. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the cupcakes are firm to the touch or a cake tester when inserted into the middle of the cupcake comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the bun tin for 20 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling tray to cool completely.
10. Whisk the butter until it is light and fluffy and then add the Natural flavoured Icing Sugar and chop in to prevent an icing sugar cloud in your kitchen.
11. Using a 1M Wilton tip in a piping bag, fill with the Buttercream and pipe a rose swirl on each of the cakes.
12. You can decorate the top of the cupcake by making a carrot out of orange sugar paste or marzipan.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.