Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Gluten-Free Cupcakes are really easy to make and are super tasty.
They are deliciously moist and flavoured with our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar. They are a must to make with your children and let them loose decorating them for you.
Gluten-Free Cupcakes are a deliciously light moist sponge flavoured with Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing sugar and topped with a yummy tasting buttercream flavoured with Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in our range. Why not give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour?
For the Buttercream
1. Fill your cupcake tin with cake cases of your choice and pre-heat the oven to 140c.
2. Cream the butter and Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time until they are well combined.
4. Add the flour slowly and mix on a low speed on the mixer or fold in using a spatula or wooden spoon.
5. Divide the mixture between your cupcake cases filling two-thirds full.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until they are firm to the touch and are slightly golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for 15 minutes before removing them from the bun tin and placing them on a wire cooling rack.
8. To make the buttercream, beat the butter until it is light and fluffy. this is usually achieved within 5 minutes.
9. Add the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing sugar and chop in using a spatula to prevent an icing sugar cloud from enveloping your kitchen.
10. once the butter and icing sugar has combined turn p the speed on the mixer to medium-high and bet for no more than 20 seconds.
11. Using a 1M Wilton tip in a piping bag you can then decorate your cupcakes in Rose Swirls or any decoration of your choice.
12. Finally you can add some sprinkles or other edible decoration if you desire and finish off by using the SugarFlair Finishing Sparkle to give your cupcakes that extra bling.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.