Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Wow, your family and friends with this amazing creation of cake covered in cheesecake frosting and then surrounded with decorated set jelly.
It is a delicious light sponge cake encased in a layer of Cheesecake Frosting which is covered completely in a highly decorated jelly over the whole cake.
In addition, you can also try making this delicious Jelly Cheesecake Cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel by clicking this link. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives.
Take a look at our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar!
6-inch Sponge Cake, (we used 2)
1. Preheat oven to 140c Fan 160c Con, Gas mark 3 325F, Grease two 6-inch tins.
2. Cream the Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and the Margarine together until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, you can also add a spoonful of flour to avoid the mix looking curdled. Fold in the rest of the flour until combined.
4. Divide the mixture equally between the 2 x 6-inch Tins and bake in the oven for 55 minutes or until the sponges are golden brown and firm to the touch.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes in the tin before transferring them to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Add Gelatin to the Cold Water and leave for 10 minutes to bloom.
7. Mix the Mascarpone Cheese until creamy and smooth and then mix in the drained yoghurt.
8. Mix in the Velvet Vanilla Icing sugar until well combined.
9. Warm up the bloomed Gelatin back to liquid form in the microwave for 10 seconds.
10. Add a small amount of the mixture to the bloomed gelatin and stir quickly to prevent clumping before adding the rest of the mix to the gelatin.
11. Add the Cream and mix thoroughly.
12. Clingfilm an 8-inch cake board and then place the 6-inch PME Ring Cutter out of the set onto the board.
13. Add the Brigid’s Cake Room Ganache Film into the Ring Cutter.
14. Place your 1st layer of cake in the ring and spread with frosting, pipe around the side of the layer and top with another cake layer. repeat this process until all layers have been filled and stacked.
15. Put in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
16. Add the 65g Gelatin powder to the 375 ml flavoured cold water and leave for 10 minutes to bloom.
17. Boil the 750 ml flavoured water then pour over the cold bloomed gelatin stirring until it has all dissolved then add the 250g caster sugar and again stir until all dissolved.
18. Leave the mix for 2 hours until it has come to room temperature.
19. Remove the cake after 3 hours from the freezer.
20. Carefully unwrap the ganache film from around the cake and remove but leave the clingfilm on the board.
21. Decorate the side and top of the cake with your choice of fruits and edible flowers quickly.
22. Now wrap the whole decorated cake in the next size-up Brigid’s Cake Room Ganache Kit film. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the frosting and the fruit to set.
23. Remove from the fridge and pull up the cling film from around the board up the sides of the Ganache film to prevent any leaks from the jelly.
24. Gently pour the jelly over the top of the frosted sponge until the whole cake is now filled to the top.
25. Place back in the fridge for another 3 hours, then you can peel the Ganache Film gently from around the cake. Remember to first pull down the cling film from around the film.
26. The Jelly Cheesecake Cake is now firm enough for you to pick up from the cling film and now place onto a cake board or stand.
As made by Sicily Sutherland on her Facebook Live on 17th June 2021
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.