Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Lemon Bundt cake with Lemon Drizzle glaze is great for a lazy Sunday afternoon, served with a cup of tea in the garden.
With this easy recipe, you will impress all your friends and family, all you need is a bundt pan.
Bundt cakes are any type of cake cooked in a Bundt pan. In fact, they come in all different shapes, sizes, and designs. Since their middles are hollow, more of the batter will touch the sides and result in a desirably crusty edge that not only tastes delicious but can easily support the weight and consistency of frosting. This makes it a perfect base for complicated, decoration-heavy recipes.
We have decided to use Lemon as the main flavour, but you can choose any flavour you desire and combine them!
When using a bundt pan, grease and flour it generously, getting all the nooks and crannies of the pan. And don’t forget to grease the tube. If you generally have difficulty removing a bundt cake from its pan, make sure you cool it for 10 minutes before turning it out onto the rack. Another trick is to set the cake on a wet kitchen towel for the cooling time period. If the cake is sticking, place it back in the warm oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
In addition, you can also try baking this cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Grease your bundt tin with a little butter and then cover with a layer of flour. Alternatively use cake release.
3. In a mixing bowl add the butter and sugar and beat until creamy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after adding each one.
5. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl and add a little at a time to the sugar and butter mixture. Alternate with adding the milk a little at a time until all the flour mixture and milk has been added.
6. Transfer the mixture to the bundt tin and bake in the oven for about 1 hour. Check the cake is ready by inserting a skewer into the cake. If it comes out clean it’s ready.
7. Leave in the pan to cool for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
8. Make up the glaze by adding a small tablespoon of the hot water one at a time to the Sugar and Crumbs Lemon Drizzle Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar until you get a thickish glaze.
9. Turn the cake over and drizzle the glaze of the cake before transferring to a serving plate.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.