Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Written By Carol McFarland - Last Updated: 26th January 2023
These delicious melt in your mouth shortbreads, are to die for, so easy and simple to make, and a quick fix for everyone to enjoy.
You can make them with any flavour you fancy with our flavored icing sugars, even using our chocolate flavoured icing sugars like Jaffa Twist, Chocolate Milkshake, and Black Forest.
View our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar!
Preheat Oven Pre-heat oven to 180°C /fan 160°C/ gas 4.
Makes 15-20 Biscuits, depending on how large or small you make them.
1. Place baking paper on a baking tray.
2. Combine both butter and flavoured icing sugar together with a hand or stand mixer.
3. Add self-raising flour, and mix however, do not over mix.
4. Mix by hand, bringing the mixture together to form a dough.
5. Take a small amount and roll it into a ball, then place it on a baking tray. Continue to do this using all the mixture, lining them in rows.
6. Flatten with a warm fork, using hot water to warm it. Flatten each ball the same.
7. Pop in the oven for 15-18 minutes. It’s entirely up to you, if you want them more golden and crunchy let them bake longer.
8. When ready leave to cool on a baking rack, or a cold rack from your oven if you do not have one.
9. Wait to cool to enjoy, however, I do enjoy them warm.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.