Mermaid Cake with Georgie Godbold - Online
Come and join our online classes with Georgie in the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen.
Mermaid Cake with Georgie Godbold Online
Come and join our online classes with Georgie in the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen. This class will be yours to keep forever, ideal for a quick rewind to remind you of certain parts, or just to follow time and time again.
Please read fully so you understand the whole process.
When you purchase this tutorial please DO NOT add any other products to your shopping bag, do that separately as a different order, however, do select Click and collect so you don't incur shipping fees.
This online tutorial is only for paid members, it will be shown live in the private group called Mermaid Cake with Georgie Godbold Online on Facebook.
This online tutorial can be purchased anytime even after the first Facebook live has broadcast. It yours to keep forever, however, you are NOT to share or teach anyone else the tutorial, this is for you only. Any members sharing techniques will be removed from the group.
We will take several 15-minute breaks during the day, plus 30 minutes for lunch.
Once you have enrolled in the class and joined the group, all items required will be shared with you. If you don't have them already, you can either buy from our online shop if we sell them, or I will give you links to other suppliers if we don't stock certain products.
What will you Learn
1. How to cover real cakes and/or dummies
2. Colouring and cutting flower modelling paste
3. Making Sugar Wobblies go with the theme of the project
There is so much to learn with Georgie. Your future cakes are going to be amazing, bringing a whole new dimension to your cake decorating business. Even if you only bake for family and friends, watch their reaction as they see this when you present it to them.
Group benefits - a fantastic private community group where all members will be able to help each other and share links on where to buy supplies, etc.
I'm so looking forward to you joining the class.
Terms & Conditions for purchasing classes:
1. Only purchase classes, do not add products to your basket. You can order more than one class at a time.
2. Select Click & Collect as your shipping method, shipping will not be refunded if you choose to pay for a shipping option.
3. Please follow this link to join your Facebook Group, answer all questions confirming your order number and your name if different to your Facebook name https://www.facebook.com/groups/MermaidCakewithGeorgieGodboldOnline
4. Please read the group rules, ensuring that you are aware that what you learn in the class is for yourself only and is not to be shared. Please respect the tutors Intellectual Property Rights, however, please feel free to share your finished cake images on social media giving credit to the tutor and class you have been taught in.
5. By purchasing this class you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
|Enable Hide Price||No|