Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This is a deliciously decadent dessert to make to serve after a meal and is the best of three worlds as its ice cream, sponge and light fluffy meringue.
Mini Baked Alaska Cupcakes are a lovely light sponge base topped with ice cream and covered in Whipping It Up Meringue. You have a Hot and Cold dessert in one as when you break through the lovely warm meringue and sponge base you meet up with ice cream.
In addition, you can also try making this cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
Take a look at our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel by clicking this link. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives.
1. Put all the ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix at medium speed.
2. As the mixture starts to thicken this is the time to colour your mixture if desired.
3. Once the mixture has thickened decant it into a freezer container.
4. Place the Ice Cream in the freezer overnight.
1. Place the butter into your mixing bowl, and beat the butter on high speed until light and fluffy. Add the Sugar and Crumbs natural-flavoured icing sugar and beat on high until creamed together well. Ensure you scrap your mixing bowl to ensure all ingredients are incorporated then mix again.
2. Add 1 whole egg at a time, beating well after each addition until 2 whole eggs have been mixed in.
3. Now add the flour to the mix and fold in gently ensuring all the flour is incorporated into the mixture.
Do not overmix this batter. The batter will be smooth, velvety, and slightly thick.
4. Divide the batter between your cupcake in mini tins that have been greased with Release a cake
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cakes are baked through. Test to see if they are baked using a cocktail stick or cake tester. Insert a cocktail stick into the centre of the cake. If it comes out clean, it is baked. Allow cakes to cool completely in the pans set on a wire rack.
You can use a cook’s blowtorch to brown the meringue if you do not want to put them in the oven.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.