Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Treat yourself with these yummy Orange Chocolate Truffles … a simple recipe using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders.
The combination of Orange and chocolate leaves you with a fresh taste. Look no further for the best Truffles recipe!
Chocolate is used in so many ways to enjoy, share and treat others. What better way to enjoy than in a truffle. You can make ahead and freeze for 1 month or make and eat within 3 days.
Apart from their fantastic taste, the best thing about these truffles is how simple they are to make.
In addition, you can also try making them using any flavour from our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
See our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars here
See Cocoa Powders here.
1. Boil the cream in a saucepan until bubbling and then remove from the heat.
2. Stir in the chopped chocolate and 25g (3/4 oz) of the Sugar and Crumbs Jaffa Twist Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice). Stir until the chocolate has melted and then leave to cool completely.
3. Once cooled chill in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
4. Cover a plate with Sugar and Crumbs Orange Flavoured Cocoa Powder.
5. Scoop out a teaspoon of chocolate at a time and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in the Sugar and Crumbs Orange Flavoured Cocoa Powder, then enjoy!
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.