Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these Nutty Meringue Biscuits with your Children and Grandchildren for a tasty quick snack or supper at Bedtime.
The Nutty Meringue Biscuits are made using our New Whipping It Up Product. They are lovely and crisp on the outside with a soft chewy center infused with the delightful taste of chopped hazelnuts.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders and Whipping it up Flavours click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Place the Whipping It up in a grease-free mixing bowl and add the room temperature water.
2. Whisk on a low speed to start with until all the powdered mix has combined with the water. Scrape down the bowl to ensure all loose mix is now combined.
3. Turn up the speed on the mixer to high and whisk for around 7 minutes until the mixture has formed stiff peaks.
4. Take the mixing bowl off the mixer and gently fold in the chopped hazelnuts until all combined within the meringue mix.
5. Using a dessert spoon place a dollop of the mix onto greaseproof paper and flatten gently with the back of the spoon into a round shape. it does not have to be precise.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-15minutes until lightly golden and firm to touch.
7. Allow them to cool completely on the greaseproof paper before carefully peeling the biscuits off.
8. These biscuits will store for up to a week if placed in an airtight container.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.