Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Learn how to make Stunning Cupcake Bouquets to wow your friends and family.
— OR —
Please note once you have booked your class there are no refunds or swaps, it's also your responsibility to take note of the classes you have booked and the dates they go online. When you pay, you will be sent a link to join the Facebook group, if you do not get that link check your junk or spam box. Otherwise, email the office and we will send a link, you will need to send us your order number for us to do this - [email protected]
Come and join our Facebook live online tutorial to learn how to make these beautiful bouquets.
Please read fully so you understand the whole process.
This online tutorial is only for paid members, it was shown live in the private group called Carol's 14 Cupcake Bouquet Class Online, on Facebook. Each session is held in the Featured Announcements and the Guides section of the Facebook Group.
Click here to join group, remember to have your order number and your MIBIDI Number if you have used the MIBIDI discount code.
This online tutorial can be purchased at any time. It is yours to keep forever, and all previous sessions will also be available to you to view and follow at your leisure. However, you are NOT to share any of the techniques or teach anyone else anything within the tutorial, this is for you only. Any member's sharing techniques will be removed from the group.
There will be online notes and bouquet layouts for you to download. There's so much information in each session.
Once you have enrolled in the class and joined the group, all items needed for the session will be shared with you. If you don't have them already, you can either buy from our online shop if we sell them, or I will give you links to other suppliers if we don't stock certain products.
1. How to make bouquets from a 14 arrangement.
2. How to make perfect buttercream
3. How to decorate 14 Cupcakes with different buttercream flowers, also using Mini Nifty nozzles.
4. How to arrange the bouquet.
5. How to cut and arrange your cellophane wrappings, tissue papers, and ribbons
In this session, you can choose to make a single arrangement or multiple arrangements. You will be shown how to design bouquets of 14 cupcakes. All you need to do is make your decision about what you are going to create on the day.
Group benefits - a fantastic private community group where all members will be able to help each other and share links on where to buy supplies, etc.
I'm so looking forward to you joining the class.
Terms & Conditions for purchasing classes:
1. Only purchase classes, do not add products to your basket. You can order more than one class at a time.
2. Please follow this link to join your Facebook Group, answer all questions confirming your order number and your name if different from your Facebook name
3. Please read the group rules, ensuring that you are aware that what you learn in the class is for yourself only and is not to be shared. Please respect the tutor's Intellectual Property Rights, however, please feel free to share your finished cake images on social media giving credit to the tutor and class you have been taught in.
4. By purchasing this class you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or need further information, you can contact us by
email: [email protected] or call us at 01613935056.
Sugar and Crumbs (S&C)
Shipping options are clearly shown on the Website once you complete your purchases. We use both Evri and DPD as our couriers, with various delivery options available to you. Please double check that you have given us a full and complete delivery address and postcode. Read our shipping & delivery information.
The return procedure must be initiated within 14 days of receipt of the item (carried out via email or letter). All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an ‘as new condition’ including any protective films to any component part of the product. Items should be returned within 14 days of contact. Read our returns and replacement policy.
Tell us what you think about our product
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *