Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Our Raspberry Jam Tarts with Cherry Bakewell Drizzle Recipe, is quick and simple to make.
Why not create these delicious tarts ahead of time. They look and taste amazing with our Cherry Bakewell Drizzle. A great recipe to make with the kids.
Tarts are a baked dish, that consists of a filling over a pastry base, that is typically a shortcrust pastry. The filling can be sweet or savoury, the choice is yours. Above all, these are dainty, cheeky sweet treats. We have used Sugar and Crumbs Cherry Bakewell Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar for the drizzle.
Once the tart shells are cooled, they will keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. They also freeze beautifully.
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! in our range, give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan / Gas mark 6, grease a 12 hole bun tin or mini tart tin.
2. Sprinkle some flour on a clean surface and roll out the shortcrust pastry to the thickness of a 50p coin. Cut out 12 rounds that are roughly the same size as your tin.
3. Press the rounds into each one of the 12 holes and then cover with baking paper. Fill each pastry hole with baking beans or rice and then cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the beans / rice and paper, fill each hole with a teaspoon of the raspberry jam. Return to the oven for 5 more minutes until the pastry is golden and the jam has crisped.
5. Leave to cool for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile make the drizzle by placing the icing sugar in a bowl and add a small teaspoon of boiling water. Mix in and add more water as needed to create a thick drizzle.
7. Once the tarts are cooled, use a teaspoon to drizzle the icing over the top in a back and forth motion.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.