Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
White Chocolate flapjacks – they’re easy to make and ready in half an hour.
You can also add chocolate drops, desiccated coconut or sultanas if you like. This flavour combination is great to make these gorgeous flapjacks for the upcoming season!
In addition, one of the advantages of this dessert is that you can prepare it in advance, eliminating some stress on the day of your party! The homemade flapjacks will usually keep for up to a week. Keep it in a plastic container in the fridge.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Linsey Mcivor who gave us this yummy flapjack recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C Fan, 300 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Prepare your baking tin, line it with parchment paper or alternatively grease it with butter.
3. In a pan add the butter, syrup and Sugar and Crumbs Raspberry Ripple Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and melt on low heat until all combined and the butter is melted completely.
4. Then, add in the porridge oats, flour and white choc chunks.
5. Mix together until all the ingredients are combined.
6. Pour the flapjack mixture into your tin or alternatively you can roll it into small balls and place it on a baking tray. Flatten slightly, spacing well apart so they don’t merge together once baked.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cut into pieces and then leave to cool completely.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.