Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
A Great alternative to sponge cake for any occasion. A softer version of my cookie recipes so you can cut a clean slice for sharing.
It is a deliciously moist cake flavoured with our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder.
This cookie cake is a soft gooey cookie recipe made in the shape of a cake for slicing, it is flavoured with Velvet Vanilla Icing Sugar and a hint of chocolate flavour.
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in our range. Why not give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour?
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel by clicking this link. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives.
1. Grease a 7 or 8-inch Tin and preheat the oven to fan 160C 320F / Gas mark 4.
2. Cream the butter and then add the Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and Granulated Sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add your egg yolks and mix thoroughly, next add a good amount of red food colouring so you get a deep colour once mixed in.
4. In a separate bowl add the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder and stir in.
5. Add the flour mix into the mixer with the sugar, and butter mix and mix until it forms a together dough, finally add in the chocolate chips/callets.
6. Half the dough and spread half into the base of the tin unit even and smooth. Pour the Nutella into the middle of the cookie cake and flatten slightly. Flatten the 2nd half of the dough into a circle and place it over the top of the tin to create a lid and smooth it out.
7. Bake in the oven for 15 mins. Check that it is not moving when tilted, if it’s still loose bake for 5 more mins then transfer it to a wire cooling tray to cool completely.
8. Optional topping, cream 70g of unsalted butter until creamy then add 140g of Velvet Vanilla Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar until combined and creamy.
9. Pipe onto the cookie cake in your desired way and sprinkle on the chocolate chips.
This cookie cake will keep well in an airtight container for a week.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.