Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
In the grey days of January, there’s nothing better to cheer you up than sweet treats and summery cocktails, this Tipsy Coconut Ice recipe combines the two to great effect.
In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can make these easy treat a in any flavour. Surprise your friends and family with this pink and white striped coconut ice made with Sugar and Crumbs Pina Colada Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and rum.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, it’s perfect for any occasion.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your cupcakes on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but they will last up to 2 days.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Prepare a tin or box for setting the mixture. You don’t want it to be too big or the layers of coconut ice will be too thin. I used a 23cm x 13cm loaf tin but anything roughly that size will do, like a lunchbox. It doesn’t need to go in the oven. Line it with greaseproof paper.
2. Measure out the Sugar and Crumbs Pina Colada Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and the whole milk into a small saucepan.
3. Then heat gently, stirring until all the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar is dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the desiccated coconut and white rum, stir until well-combined.
5. Scrape about two thirds of the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth out with a spatula.
6. Add a couple of drops of red or pink food colouring to the remaining mixture and stir well until the colour is even.
7. Scrape out on top of the first layer and smooth out again.
8. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours and then cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.