Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
If you’ve never made your own crepes before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this Tiramisu Crepe Cake recipe is.
They are deliciously moist. Why not give your bakes a delightful boost of flavour with our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar
In fact, this fabulously indulgent dessert is a twist on tiramisu using the classic flavours of cream, dark chocolate and coffee but swapping the usual soaked sponge fingers for layers of delightfully squidgy pancakes. There is a certain amount of time and effort involved in putting it all together, but nothing complicated, and it can all be done in advance – making this the perfect finish to a dinner party.
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars in our range. Why not give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. First, make the ganache as it needs time to cool and thicken. In a small saucepan, warm the double cream until it starts to become frothy.
2. Pour over the broken up chocolate in a separate bowl. Stir until the chocolate has melted and you have a smooth mixture. Set aside to cool for at least a couple of hours or until the ganache takes on the texture of chocolate spread.
3. To make the pancakes, whisk together the egg, plain flour and milk until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Melt a scoop of butter in a frying pan on a high heat and once the pan is really hot, pour in a little of the batter, tilting the pan, to form a roughly circular pancake about 20cm across. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect as you can cover a multitude of sins with the whipped cream at the end!
5. Flip the pancake to cook the other side and then transfer to a plate and repeat until you’ve used all the mixture. Leave the pancakes to cool completely.
6. In a large mixing bowl stir the Sugar and Crumbs Vanilla Latte Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and brandy through the double cream. Beat with a whisk until soft peaks are just forming – be careful not to overbeat it.
7. To assemble the cake, layout a pancake and spread with a thin layer of ganache – don’t be tempted to put too much on as you’ve got a lot of layers to build up. Repeat until you’ve used all the pancakes and then cover the whole thing with your prepared whipped cream.
8. Finish off with a grating of dark chocolate and serve in dainty slices.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.