Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
If you’ve never made your own Fondants before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this White Chocolate Fondant recipe is.
In fact, these elegant, white chocolate fondants might look extra impressive but they’re surprisingly easy to make.
In addition, these wickedly gooey puds will score you top marks for an indulgent end to your romantic meal. Make them in advance and keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to cook them so you can kick back, relax and concentrate on working your magic.
Ryan Stafford, @ryanchefstafford on Instagram, is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us in the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, he demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious white chocolate fondants.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 C, 355 F, Gas mark 4.
2. Prepare your moulds – grease them with butter leaving 1-2 cm from the rim of the mould.
3. Place butter and cubed chocolate into a glass heatproof bowl.
4. Place a pan of water (1/4 full) on the hob with the heatproof bowl of chocolate and butter on top of the pan. Bring to simmering point. Stir butter and chocolate until melted together.
5. Once done set aside.
6. Beat egg and egg white until pale. Add Sugar and Crumbs with Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice (we have used Turkish Delight).
7. Add food colouring gel.
8. Add condensed milk and continue to beat until stiff peak.
9. Add white chocolate and butter mixture and flour alternately to the egg mixture until well combined.
10. Pour mixture into the moulds leaving 1-2 cm from the rim of the mould.
11. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
12. Remove from oven. Place a small serving plate on top of the mould then flip over. Remove mould and serve immediately with a spoonful of mascarpone.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.