Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This is ultimate recipe for Vanilla Latte tiramisu, an Italian dessert made of layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and a rich, velvety mascarpone cream.
Your friends and family will love this traditional tiramisu recipe. It’s easy to make and I guarantee it will be the Best Tiramisu you’ve ever had!
Tiramisy is a timeless no-bake italian dessert combining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly serrtened mascarpone cream. In fact, this recie has been adapted using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
Apart from their fantastic taste, the best thing about this Vanilla Latte Tiramisu is how simple they are to make.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Start by making the Vanilla Latte syrup by putting the 15og Sugar and Crumbs Vanilla Latte Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in a bowl and add the hot water to this mixing in well.
2. Lay 12 of the sponge fingers in the syrup to coat and then place each one in a line in the base of your loaf tin.
3. Mix the mascapone with the double cream with a whisk, add in the 5 tablespoons of Sugar and Crumbs Vanilla Latte Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and whisk until smooth and creamy.
4. Place half of the mascapone over the sponge fingers and then grate half of the dark chocolate over the top.
5. Repeat with the next 12 fingers, dipping each in the syrup mix then laying them out. Cover with the rest of the mascapone mix and then finish with the rest of the dark chocolate grated over the top.
6. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to let them sponge fingers absorb the mascapone to set. Serve
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.