Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Vegan and Gluten-Free cake is very quick and easy to make and is delicious to serve as an afternoon treat for your family and friends.
With the fresh bananas and raspberries, the cake is a lovely moist sponge and the added frosting topping makes this a delicious treat.
This very tasty Free From and Vegan cake is filled with banana and raspberries and topped with a delicious vanilla buttercream adorned with Banana chips and marzipan or freeze-dried raspberries. If you plan to consume it within a couple of days you can decorate with fresh raspberries instead.
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in our range. Why not give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour?
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives.
1. Grease and line 2LB Loaf tin. Preheat the oven to 170C ( 150C fan) 350F g Gas 4
2. Peel the bananas and chop them into 4 pieces, then mash with a fork until there are no big lumps left.
3. Stir in the flour, sugars, baking powder, cocoa and rapeseed oil until all the ingredients are well combined.
4. Fold in the fresh raspberries carefully.
5. This is a thick batter so carefully tip it into the prepared loaf tin and smooth it out with a pallet knife.
7. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until a skewer or cocktail stick comes out clean after being inserted into the middle of the cake.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 15-20 minutes before turning out onto a cooling tray to cool completely.
9. To make the buttercream whip the non-Dairy Margarine then add the Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
10. You can spread either spread the frosting not of the cake or pipe it on using a Wilton 1M piping tip in a piping bag.
11. Arrange the Banana Chips and your choice of raspberries on top of the frosting and sprinkle a little icing sugar over the top.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.