Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these delicious Vegan Banoffee pie as it’s a family favourite and is sure to go down well with everyone.
The Vegan Banoffee Pie is so quick and easy to make and is made entirely by using non-animal products. It is a delicious biscuit-based dessert with a creamy toffee caramel filling topped with sliced banana and covered lavishly in Vegan Double Cream.
You can also try making these delicious non-dairy Banoffee Pie using any of our delicious Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
1. Line an 8-inch loose-bottom sandwich tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Crush the Lotus biscuits in a plastic bag until they resemble breadcrumbs and put them into a bowl.
3. Melt the 75g Non-Dairy butter alternative and pour into the biscuit crumb and mix together using a spatula.
4. Put the crumb mix into the loose bottom tin and press firmly into the base and around the sides of the tin. Chill in the fridge until set.
5. To make the Caramel, add the non-dairy butter alternative, vegan condensed milk and sugar into a saucepan.
6. Put the cornflour and 5 Tbsp of the non-dairy whipping cream into a bowl and whisk until smooth and add to the pan.
7. Heat the mix until the sugar has melted then gradually bring the mixture to a rapid boil for 5-7 minutes stirring all the time until you reach 113-115 on a sugar thermometer or if not using one the mixture is quite thick and coming away from the side of the pan whilst you are stirring it. leave the caramel to cool for a few minutes.
8. Carefully pour the caramel over the base .cool and then chill for 1-2 hours until set.
9. an hour before you are ready to serve, Whip the plant-based non-dairy cream with 2 Tbsp Sugar and Crumbs Banana Split Natural Flavoured Icing sugar until soft peaks have formed and spoon into a piping bag with a 1M Wilton nozzle.
10. Slice the bananas and scatter over the caramel and then pipe the non-dairy cream over them, ensuring you cover all the bananas so no air can get to them to turn them brown.
11. Finish off by grating Vegan Chocolate over the cream then serve and enjoy.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.