Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Vegan Chocolate Brownie is so easy and quick to make you will have a perfect dessert in no time. It is delicious served with a blob of ice cream whilst it is still warm.
This Vegan Chocolate Brownie is made using non-animal products. It is a deliciously moist chocolate sponge with a slightly gooey centre due to the chocolate drops being added before baking.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders and Whipping it up Flavours click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Grease and line a 9x9inch brownie pan.
2. Melt the 250g Callebaut Dark chocolate slowly until smooth. You can do this in the microwave or by putting a bowl over a pan of hot water on the stove, don’t let the bowl touch the water.
3. Pour into the chocolate the oil and milk and whisk briskly until the mixture is silky smooth.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar and the icing sugar until well combined.
5. Add the dry mixture to the melted chocolate mixture and using a spatula mix until all the ingredients until all have combined.
6. Add the next 200g of Callebaut Dark Chocolate in chunks and gently fold into the mixture.
7. Pour the brownie mix into your prepared brownie tin and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until baked through. It is okay if the brownie has a slight wobble when you move the tin as this makes it gooey. If you prefer not to have a gooey centre bake for a further 5 minutes or until there is no wobble when you move the tin.
8. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling tray. You can then slice your brownie and serve warm with ice cream or custard.
Best Eaten within 5 days, store in an air tight container.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.