Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Vegan Chocolate and Caramel Slab with Pretzels is so delicious you will be making it all the time for your family and friends.
This Vegan Chocolate and Caramel Slab is made using non-animal products. It is a deliciously decadent with the dark chocolate, homemade caramel and pretzels all in a slab for you to cut into pieces and enjoy.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders and Whipping it up Flavours click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. To make the caramel.
2. In a saucepan add the light brown sugar and the coconut milk and stir until it has all combined and warmed through.
3. Add the Sugar and Crumbs Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and stir until it has completely dissolved into the liquid. Bring the Caramel to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce coats the back of your spatula or spoon. The Caramel will not be thick but does thicken up as it cools and when it has been left for 24 hours in the fridge.
4. Take off the heat and let the caramel cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring it to a glass jar or bowl. Allow cooling completely before storing in your fridge.
5. Now let’s make the chocolate base by melting the Callebaut Dark Chocolate in the microwave on 30 seconds burst for approximately 90 seconds. There will still be chocolate nibs unmelted in the chocolate but using a spatula or spoon stir the chocolate until the mixture is smooth and creamy. This method avoids you burning the chocolate by over melting.
6. Pour the chocolate into the Brownie Pan ( save about 3 TBSP for the drizzle ) and smooth evenly all over the greaseproof paper. Chill in the fridge until it has set.
7. Carefully spread the cooled caramel mixture on top of the now set chocolate and scatter the pretzels all over.
8. Drizzle the saved melted chocolate over the top of the caramel and pretzels and chill in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
9. This will keep for up to a week if stored in the fridge in a container.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.