Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Vegan Chocolate OrangeMuffins with your children as it is all mixed by hand except for the non-dairy buttercream topping and I am sure they will enjoy making them.
The Vegan Chocolate Orange Muffins are quick and easy to make and are made entirely by using non-animal products.they are decorated with non-dairy chocolate buttercream and have some non-dairy sweet treats on the top.
In addition, you can also try making these delicious non-dairy chocolate muffins using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c Gas mark 4, 350F, line your cupcake/muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
2. In a small bowl mix the Soya Milk with the cider vinegar together and set aside for 8- 10 minutes
3. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together with a spatula until they are fully combined.
4. add the Soya milk mixture and oil and then using a metal spoon quickly mix everything together for about 20 seconds until the ingredients are combined but the batter is still a bit lumpy.
5. Tap the bowl onto your work surface 2 or 3 times to stop the raising agents working too quickly, and you will see some bubbles pop, this is normal.
6. Carefully spoon the mixture equally into the 12 muffin cases and then you will have to tap the muffin tray down on your surface again to release some of the air bubbles.
8. Once Baked cool the muffins in the tin for around 15 minutes on a wire rack, then decant the muffins and allow to cool completely.
9. Now let’s make the buttercream.
10. Place the non-dairy spread and the Sugar and Crumbs Jaffa Twist Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar into your mixing bowl, it may be better to now use your electric mixer as you want the buttercream to be light and fluffy.
11. Mix slowly at first until all the ingredients have clumped together, then turn the mixer up to high speed for 30 seconds.
12. Using a Wilton 1M piping tip you can pipe rose Swirls on top of the Muffins and decorate with nondairy chocolate or non-dairy confectionery of your choice.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.