Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Vegan Chocolate Traybake with your children as it is all mixed by hand except for the non-dairy buttercream topping and I am sure they will enjoy making and decorating it.
The Vegan Chocolate Traybake is quick and easy to make and is made entirely by using non-animal products. It is then decorated with non-dairy chocolate buttercream and our Sprinklecious range of Sprinkles or any Vegan Chocolate or sweets of your choice.
In addition, you can also try making this delicious non-dairy chocolate Traybake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. Take a look at our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders!
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel by clicking this link. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives
1. Preheat the oven to 140c Gas mark 2, 3300F, grease and line your rectangle baking tin, we have used the PME 8 x 12 x 1cm.
2. In a jug add the 250ml of soya milk together with the 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and set aside.
3. Put all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
4. Now Add the oil and the Soya Milk Mix and fold in until all the ingredients have been well mixed in.
5. If you do want to use Vegan Chocolate Chips now is the time to add them.
6. Carefully pour the batter mix into your prepared tin and wiggle the tin so the batter is dispersed evenly.
7. Bake in your preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cake is firm to the touch or a cake tester when inserted into the cake comes out clean.
8. Once baked remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
9. Now let’s make the Chocolate frosting.
10. Place the non-dairy spread and the Sugar and Crumbs Honeycomb Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar into your mixing bowl, it may be better to now use your electric mixer as you do want the chocolate frosting to be smooth and creamy.
11. Using a pallet knife spread a thin layer of the chocolate frosting over the top of the cake before piping Rose Swirls using a Wilton 1M piping tip in a piping bag. this will ensure the cake that is left on show between the Rose Swirls does not get too dry.
12. You can then decorate the cake with our amazing range of Vegan Sprinklicious Range of Sprinkles or Vegan Candies of your choice.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.