Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these delicious chewy Cinnamon cookies with your children and grandchildren. They have a delightful crispy outside with a gooey chewy middle just how cookies should be.
Vegan Cinnamon Cookies are quick and easy to make and are made entirely by using non-animal products. They are lovely and crispy on the outside with a delicious soft chewy centre which bursts with flavour.
In addition, you can also try making these delicious non-dairy Cinnamon Cookies using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c Gas mark 4, 350F, line or grease 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the Flour, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate of Soda and the Ground Cinnamon, and mix until well combined.
3. Use your electric or hand mixer to cream the Non-Dairy spread, vegetable shortening, Brown sugar, and Natural Flavoured Cinnamon icing sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Mix the Egg Replacer powder with the 3 Tbsp of Luke warm water together in a small bowl until fluffy consistency.
5. Add the Creamed Mixture and the Egg replacer mixture to the dry ingredients and using a spatula carefully blend all the ingredients together.
6. Once most of the dough has come together it might be better now to use your hands to mix all the dough together.
8. Bake in the oven for 12-16 minutes, once cooked bang the tray on the work surface to flatten the cookies and after 5 minutes the cookies can be transferred to a wire cooling rack.
9. If you prefer to have the cookies coated in Cinnamon Sugar.
This will make the cookies have a darker appearance but they still have the crispy outside and chewy in the middle. The Cinnamon Flavour is more intense as they have the coating on the outside of the cookie as well.
11. Replace 50g of Cinnamon Natural Flavoured icing sugar from the cookie recipe with 50g Castor sugar which you put into a small bowl
12. Only use 1 TBSP of ground cinnamon in the cookie dough and mix the other 1 TBSP with the castor sugar you have put to one side.
13. Thoroughly mix the cinnamon and castor sugar together until well combined and tip onto a plate.
14. Roll each of the cookie dough balls in the cinnamon sugar until completely covered and place onto the baking tray.
15. Bake as recipe states and still bang the tray onto your work surface to flatten out the cookies.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.