Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this deliciously easy Vegan Coffee and Walnut Cake to wow your friends and family as an afternoon treat with a coffee and catch up.
This Vegan Coffee and Walnut Cake are made using non-animal products. It is a deliciously moist cake made by using Fresh coffee, walnuts, and using our delicious Flavoured Icing Sugar. The cake is filled and topped with coffee flavoured frosting and finished off by scattering chopped walnuts as decoration.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders and Whipping it up Flavours click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the Natural Flavoured Icing sugar and baking powder.
2. In a large jug or bowl combine the Soya Milk, Rapeseed Oil, and the cooled coffee mixture.
3. Add the coffee liquid Mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined remembering to scrape down the side of the mixing bowl to ensure all ingredients have mixed.
4. Divide the mixture between the lined 3 x 8-inch sandwich tins and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until your cake tester or cocktail stick when inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Once baked remove from the oven and cool in the tins for 10 minutes before transferring them to your wire cooling tray to cool completely.
7. Mix the coffee and water to a paste and leave to cool.
8. Add the Natural Flavoured Icing sugar and Non-dairy Margerine block into your mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
9. Add the coffee mixture to the frosting and beat until light and fluffy.
10. Roughly divide the frosting into 3 portions and spread one third on the bottom layer, place the middle layer on top and repeat the process finally putting the top layer on and evenly spread the frosting on the top. Finish by decorating the top with the finely chopped walnuts.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.