Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
This Vegan Fruit Flapjack is delicious and a sure favourite to serve to your friends and family as a tasty treat.
This Vegan Fruit Flapjack is made using non-animal products. It is a deliciously chewy cereal bar filled with cranberries. sultanas and chopped nuts topped with dark chocolate.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders and Whipping it up Flavours click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Grease and line a 7- inch by 10-inch brownie pan.
2. In a saucepan add the margarine, sugar and golden syrup and icing sugar and melt slowly until all the ingredients have combined.
3. In a separate bowl add the rolled oats and the dried fruit and nuts together.
4. Pour in the melted butter mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients have combined.
5. Empty the flapjack mixture into your prepared tin and smooth out using a pallet knife making sure the mixture is level. Using the back of a metal spoon press the mixture firmly down into the tin, this will impact the ingredients so the flapjack will be able to be cut up into slices and not be crumbly.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until it is golden brown on top and slightly darker around the edge of the tin.
7. Carefully remove from the oven and the flapjack will still be slightly bubbling from the syrup.
8. Cool in the tin for 15 minutes before carefully marking the portions. Allow cooling completely before attempting to take from the tin.
9. If you want to coat the top of the flapjack with chocolate, melt the Callebaut Chocolate until it is smooth and silky and pour over the top and evenly smooth with a pallet knife. Alternatively, you can just drizzle melted chocolate over the top using a fork or spoon.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.