Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Vegan Fruit Scones for your family and friends too have as a treat with Non-Dairy Cream and Jam.
The Vegan Fruit Scones are quick and easy to make and are made entirely by using non-animal products. The addition of sultanas or other dried fruit ensures the scones are very moist and delicious once cooked. Try filling them with Non Dairy cream flavoured with 1 of our delicious Natural flavoured Icing Sugars and jam.
In addition, you can also try making these delicious scones using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200c Gas mark 6, 400F
2. Put the dried fruit into a bowl and pour over just enough orange juice or water to cover it. Ideally, leave it for a couple of hours to help the fruit really swell.
3. Now put the flour, baking powder, Sugar and Crumbs Natural flavoured Icing Sugar, a pinch of sea salt, and the Vegan non-dairy spread into a mixing bowl.
4. Gently rub in the non-dairy spread into the dry ingredients until they resemble breadcrumbs, it does not matter if a few lumps are left in the mixture.
5. Make a well in the centre of the dry mix and pour in the Soya Milk and the egg replacement mix and then stir with a spatula.
6. Drain your dried fruit and now add that to the mixture. Add a tiny dash of Soya milk if needed, until you have a soft crumbly dough. Move it around as little as possible to get it looking like a scruffy mass- at this point, you are done.
8. Re-Roll any offcuts to use up the dough.
9. Place the scones on a lightly greased and floured baking tray and then chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
10. Once chilled brush the tops of the scones with a little of the extra Soya milk you have or melted non-dairy spread if you prefer.
11. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until risen and golden then take out of the oven and cool down on a wire cooling tray.
12. You can now fill the scones with the filling of your choice for example jam and non-dairy cream or non-dairy spread.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.