Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these scrumptious Jammy Biscuits with your children as a delightful treat to have at snack time or for supper.
What are Vegan Jammy Cookies?
The Vegan Jammy Cookies are quick and easy to make and are made entirely by using non-animal products. They are sandwiched together by filling with seedless raspberry jam.
In addition, you can also try making these delicious non-dairy Jammy Cookies using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c Gas mark 4, 350F, line 2 baking trays with Greaseproof Paper.
2. In a bowl mix together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt and put to one side.
3. In a mixing bowl cream together the non-dairy spread, icing sugar, and 3 tablespoons go golden syrup.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix with a spoon or spatula until it starts to combine, at this stage I find it best to tip out onto my work surface and mould together using my hands.
5. Divide the dough into 2 pieces as you do want to have the tops and bottoms matching up.
6. Gently roll out 1 piece of dough to approximately 3mm thick, using a cookie cutter of your choice cut out the shapes, re-rolling the dough until it is all used. Place the cookie onto your lined baking tray and put it in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
8. Place these cookies onto your baking tray and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Bake in the oven for 8-12minutes taking care to ensure they are cooked through but not dark brown on top.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the trays for a few minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
12. Sandwich together using the seedless jam or filling of your choice and gently press both pieces of the cookies together to allow the filling to peep through the shaped cut hole in your cookie. Lightly dust with Flavoured Icing Sugar to finish.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.