Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Vegan Lemon and Blueberry Loaf Cake for your family and friends too have as a treat with a coffee.
The Vegan Lemon and Blueberry Loaf Cake is so easy to make and is made entirely by using non-animal products and baked in a loaf tin rather than the traditional cake tins and is cut into slices. The addition of fresh blueberries ensures the cake is very moist and delicious.
In addition, you can also try making this Loaf cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c, Gas mark 4, 350F
2. Grease a 2lb loaf tin and line with baking parchment.
3. In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients and thoroughly mix them together with your spatula.
4. Next, add the Soya milk and oil and whisk with a hand whisk until smooth and creamy.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries but remember to leave a few for the top decoration.
6. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for approximately 40 mins until the top is golden brown and the cake tester inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
8. Once your cake has cooled completely it is now time to make the Glacé Icing.
9. Mix the Sugar and Crumbs Lemon and Blueberry Natural Flavoured Icing sugar with enough water to form a smooth thick spreadable paste . Too thin and the top will look bare as the icing will run all down the sides of the cake.
10. Spread the topping on to the loaf cake all over with a palette knife and decorate with the reserved blueberries.
11. The icing will set fairly quickly and the cake can then be sliced and served. Enjoy.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.