Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake for your family and friends to have as a scrumptious dessert.
The Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake is a dessert made entirely by using non-animal products.
In addition, you can also try making this Cheesecake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Melt the non-dairy butter in the microwave.
2. Put the digestive biscuits into a ziplock bag and roll with a rolling pin until fine biscuit crumbs.
3. Tip the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter and stir until wet combined.
4. Empty the crumb mixture into a lined and greased 8-inch sandwich tin, I find it is better to use a loose bottom tin as you can remove the cheesecake more easily.
5. Press all the mixture into the tin and ensure the base is smooth and even and chill in the fridge.
6. Put the non-dairy double cream cheese, non-dairy cream, and icing sugar into your mixing bowl.
8. Turn the mixer unto high speed and mix until all the mix has become thick and creamy.
9. Spoon the creamy Cheesecake filling onto the biscuit base and smooth evenly.
10. Refrigerate your Cheesecake for 5-6 hours until the mixture has set, you can help the process faster by freezing your Cheesecake for an hour then put back in the fridge.
11. Whisk 150ml non-dairy cream in the mixer until slightly thick and then add the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Icing Sugar and continue mixing until the double cream has thickened.
12. Using a Wilton 1M pipe swirls on the top of the cheesecake.
13. You can place any fruit or non-dairy chocolate as decoration on the whipped non-dairy cream swirls.
14. Store in the fridge until ready to be eaten.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.