Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making this delicious Vegan Lemon Drizzle Traybake to have as a lovely afternoon treat with your family and friends.
Vegan Lemon Drizzle Traybake is a delicious lemon-flavoured sponge drizzled with lemon syrup to make it zingier, then topped with Glacé icing flavoured with our Lemon Drizzle Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
In addition, you can also try making these delicious non-dairy Lemon Drizzle Traybake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. Take a look at our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders!
You can watch the Facebook live on our YouTube Channel by clicking this link. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel, it is free and you will receive notifications of future lives.
250ml Soya Milk
200g Sugar and Crumbs Lemon Drizzle Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar
225g Self Raising flour
200g Vegan Non-Dairy Butter
1 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tsp Lemon Juice
Zest of 1 Lemon
3 Tbsp Castor Sugar
Juice of half a lemon
250g Sugar and Crumbs Lemon Drizzle Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar
Enough cold water to make a spreadable consistency
1. Preheat the oven to 160c Gas mark 2, 300F, Grease and line your rectangle baking tin, we used a 10-inch
2. Cream together the Non-Dairy Butter and Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar until it is light and fluffy.
3. Add the Baking Powder to the Self Raising flour and add to the Non Dairy butter mix.
4. Now slowly add the Soya milk mixing at a low speed until all the ingredients have combined, then add the Lemon Juice and mix at medium-high speed for no more than 30 seconds.
5. Decant the cake batter into your prepared tin and spread it evenly in the tin.
6. Cook in the oven for 40 minutes or until the cake is firm to the touch or a cake tester when inserted into the cake comes out clean.
7. Whilst the cake is baking prepare your lemon drizzle syrup by mixing the castor sugar and the juice of half a lemon.
8. when your cake has baked, remove it from the oven and whilst it is still hot drizzle the lemon syrup all over the cake.
9. Set aside to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
10. Mix the 250g of Sugar and Crumbs Lemon Drizzle Natural flavoured Icing sugar with enough water to form a medium-thick Glacé Icing which is spreadable.
11. Spread the Glacé Icing over the top of the cake and decorate with lemon zest or colour a little of the white icing yellow and pipe thin lines of yellow icing approximately 2inches apart width ways on the cake. You can then achieve a feathered look using a cocktail stick and dragging it lengthways down the cake. Change the direction of the dragging on every turn to achieve the feathered look. ie drag left to right 1st line then right to left 2nd line and so on.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.