Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these delicious Vegan inaptly Upside Down Mini Cakes to have a scrumptious dessert after your meal.
The Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Cakes are quick and easy to make and are made entirely by using non-animal products. They are made in single servings so everyone gets a full piece of pineapple and a glacé cherry. Using our Pineapple Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar really bring out the pineapple taste in this dessert.
In addition, you can also try making these Mini Upside Down Cakes using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c Gas mark 4, 350F.
2. In a small bowl mix the Vegan Non-Dairy spread and the dark brown sugar together to form a smooth paste.
3. With a pastry brush coat the mixture all over the inside and the bottom of the jumbo muffin tins or cupcake tins if you are using these instead.
4. Place one pineapple ringing at the bottom of each cup, you may have to cut a wedge out of the pineapple and reshape it to make it fit. Place a Glacé cherry in the hole in the centre of the pineapple ring.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and the baking powder and mix until well combined.
6. Add the pineapple juice, Soya milk, and the oil to the flour mixture and mix until just combined, taking care not to overtax your batter. The mixture will still have a lumpy texture but this is perfectly correct.
8. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, test your cake by inserting a cake tester or a cocktail stick into the centre of the cake and it should come out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and cool in the tray for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.